You've studied and practiced poses and built your yoga foundation on which your practice has been built, but now you're ready to take on more. This 2 hour workshop is designed to:
- help move deeper into backbends
- provide hints for challenging twists and binds
- work up to peak postures in a series
- deepen your breath work
- find humility and structure in your form
- concentrate on single point focus
- help you move briskly through progressive sequences
- enjoy a relaxing 20 minute savasana at the end
This workshop is NOT for beginners, injured, or recovery individuals. It is also NOT recommended for pregnant or physically restricted persons.
$20 Pre-registration - Until midnight, January 26th.
$22 Day of or at the door.
Please wear comfortable clothing, bring water for hydration and a yoga mat if you have one. Yoga mats can be rented for $1.