JOIN US FOR A 4 WEEK WEIGHT LOSS AND HEALTHY LIFESTYLE CHALLENGE HOSTED BY BRITT
Weight Loss is Contagious
Want to dramatically increase your chance of success in losing weight? Do it in a group! Losing weight with a group of motivated friends makes the process easier, not to mention a lot more fun. So sign up, get your group hug on, and lose weight following Britt's proven strategies for success.
A Brown University study concluded that social networks and teamwork play a significant role in enhancing weight loss outcomes in weight loss interventions.
In particular, the researchers found that having more social contacts trying to lose weight is connected with greater weight loss intentions, and that changes in physical activity are similar among teammates in a team-based physical activity campaign. Social dieting -- including elements like competition, team work & encouragement and, of course, gentle peer pressure (you don't want to screw things up for your team!) -- is a powerful and exciting weight loss tool.
What You'll Get:
- 30 Days of Expert Tips, Meal Plans, Recipes and Grocery Lists
- Unlimited Fitness Classes at Mueva Fitness (Over 30 classes a week to choose from)
- Virtual Personalized One-on-One and Group Coaching to Keep YOU on Track
- Great Prizes and Fun Team Challenges
- 3 Day Kick Start Cleanse
- Motivation and More Motivation!!!
What It Costs:
UNLIMITED MEMBERS - $99 for Mueva members who have an unlimited membership. Workouts are a required part of the 4 week program and you can use your current unlimited membership to fulfill this requirement.
Fall Challenge-Mueva Member
NON-MEMBERS - $199 for Mueva clients who have a punchcard or drop-in to classes. Unlimited workouts for the 4 week program are included with this option.
Fall Challenge-Non-Mueva Member
What To Do Next:
- Attend the informational meeting on Saturday, September 16th at Mueva at 11 am. Meeting will be videotaped if you cannot attend.
- Sign up and pay on Paypal (we need your email address and will send you info once signed up
- Get your grocery list, shop and food prep before Monday, September 18th